Ooops sorry!!


Ahhhhhhhhhhh hello again old friends! So maybe it's been a month or two since the good old 'the next post should be up in a few hours' but all these exams have MASSIVELY crept up on me so maybe I've neglected my blog, a lot!
In these past few months I saw Lauren Aquilina (which was amazing and her performance was full of emotion), Bastille (so good live but I got separated from my friends and one of them fainted!! Nightmare crowd!), Gabrielle Aplin (she has such great talents and she was so nice to meet) and monday night I saw Imagine Dragons (so much better live, really lively but again a nightmare crowd! 'Mosh pits' and what seemed like a 'Wall of death'??? No thanks!)
But in this short time that I do have with you before ANOTHER couple of months away, I'd quite like to recommend a couple of new stuff:
  • Bastille's debut album - Bad Blood.Definite contender for my favourite album of the year, and my favourite album so far this year. My picks from the album are Daniel in the den,The Silence (extended edition song)Laughter Lines (extended edition song) and Oblivion.
  • Nina Nesbitt - Stay Out EP. A real mix of songs on this, you might have heard 'Stay Out' being played on radio 1, but my personal favourite from the EP is 'No Interest' which is very old school Lily Allen.
  • Lewis Watson - Into The Wild EP. Cannot stop listening to this at the minute! And there's a nifty little cover of SBTRKT's song 'Hold On'.
These two are my favourite picks, but I am also quite fond of Imagine Dragon's album Night Visions and Paramore's single Now (I haven't got round to listening to the new album yet though, no time for anything at the minute!).
So I'm afraid I'll have to depart once again into a world of pure revision! (Ps thanks to everyone who has followed me recently/ever! You're all so kind)
(here's a picture I took of Gabrielle Aplin!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment