Takes one to snow one


Snow is currently sweeping the majority of the UK (which I am delighted about), and thanks to this snow, it means that the country is currently in meltdown because a couple of snowflakes are falling onto the ground. Luckily, this all means that some people are getting time off school/work (which is great for me because I have a chemistry exam to revise for), however some people are getting stranded in places which is really unfortunate ☹ so I hope that anyone who is stranded at home/work is okay and the weather doesn't affect you too much.

On a lighter note, I have been organising a playlist to listen to while I've been at home revising, there's quite a mix of different things on the playlist but so far I've found it really helpful to just be there in the background. So, here it is:


  • Daughter - Run
  • Ed Sheeran - The City
  • Lewis Watson - Into The Wild/Way Of Life (not sure on the name yet as it's very new, but I heard it live at his gig in December)
  • Stealing Sheep - Shut Eye
  • Ke$ha - C'mon
  • Ben Howard - Oats In The Water
  • Taylor Ames - Ashes To Ashes
  • Thomas J Speight - The River
  • Bastille - Pompeii
  • Nina Nesbitt - Stay Out (Virgin Media Sessions)
  • Bastille ft. Gabrielle Aplin - Dreams (Fleetwood Mac Cover)
  • Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed
  • Foster The People - I Would Do Anything For You
  • Mcfly - Corrupted
  • The Temper Trap - Need Your Love
  • Imagine Dragons - Hear Me
  • Beyonce - Countdown
  • Lana Del Rey - Blue Velvet
This is the majority of it, and I'm fully aware that a a few of these songs are very teenage break up cringe songs, but I like them so I'm not too bothered because they're helping me stick facts into my brain.

In other news, art coursework is tough! For my project I chose a 'close up' theme, which I'm hoping to use my camera for, and I'm currently researching Andreas Feininger so hopefully I might make a photo album of photos in his style, for my final piece!

Thanks for reading as always, hope you're all well wherever you are ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment